The best restaurants in and around Montmartre in Paris
To finish this stroll in Montmartre, there is nothing better than to go and sit down in one of the district's famous restaurants. On the Place du Tertre, you will find many restaurants to dine among the artists and soak up the history of this place.
We have listed three of Montmartre's must-visit restaurants for you:
- The famous Maison Rose, recognisable by its pink and green façade,
- Le Moulin de la Galette, historically a place for friendly meetings between artists of the neighbourhood,
- Au Lapin Agile, one of the oldest cabarets in Paris still in operation, which has also hosted many artists.
If you want to discover authentic restaurants in Montmartre, we recommend the following:
- Le Bouillon Pigalle, a friendly bistro serving traditional French dishes,
- Roberta, a contemporary Italian restaurant housed in a former workshop,
- Nectar by Maison Mère, a creative Parisian table d'amis, which offers French bistronomic cuisine with local products, to share or to choose from a tasting menu at 49€ per person. A little extra, the menu changes with the seasons to always offer you the best products!